Q. Where can I learn more about the event?
- A booklet outlining details of the event can be viewed here.
Q. As a vendor, do I have to sell my product at the Expo?
- Bringing a full inventory of your products can be difficult. If you would prefer not to sell your product(s) on-site, you may opt to provide a discount code and allow attendees to purchase at your store or online. However, we do request that you bring products to demo.
Q. How much space can I have?
- We recognize that vendors will have varied requirements for space due to the nature of the products and demonstrations provided. 10×10 and 10×20 spaces are available, as well as additional flex spaces that will vary in size depending on need. If you need a specialized space, please let the staff of SGP know as soon as possible. These will be accommodated as space is available.
Q. How soon can I access the space?
- Vendors may begin setup at 7 AM on Saturday, June 3th. All vendors must be situated within the event layout no later than 9:45 AM.
Q. Will I be able to select where my booth is placed?
- The event will be organized into activity zones. SGP will assign you a space within the appropriate zone. If you have special requests, please let SGP know in advance.
Q. What if I cover more than one activity zone?
- SGP will assign you to the activity zone that most closely aligns with your work/products.
Q. How do I sign up?
- Email Alana Jajko at [email protected].